The best of both worlds, the venue boasts both a natural haven of 400 acres of woodland and a gateway to the wonders of Oxford.
The privately owned boutique hotel is a luxurious location for a wedding get-away is only fifteen minutes out from the centre. This offers you an ideal base from which to enjoy the stunning countryside and history of Oxfordshire.
The Westwood Hotel is a year-round beauty rich in heritage. It offers unique function rooms that open out onto the York-stoned terrace - this leads down to their landscaped gardens with further steps to the woodlands and lake.
These can be held in one of three rooms depending on the number of guests:
- The Magdalen Room - up to 20 guests - £200
- The Oriel Room - up to 30 guests - £300
- The Oak Room - up to 200 guests - £500
Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
The Hotel is able to accommodate up to 120 guests for your wedding breakfast and up to 200 guests for your evening reception with buffet.
They can also provide a master of ceremonies and/or DJ at an additional cost.
Rowan - £50 per person
- Use of Oaks Room, bar, drinks, linen and three course meal
Willow - £50 per person
- Use of function room, use of the bar, linen, bridal suite, drinks, three course meal (hog roast)
Hawthorn - £70 per person
- Use of function room requied, bar and linen, canapes, stationery, flower table centrepieces, drinks, three course meal
Elm - £80 per person
- Use of function room requied, bar and linen, canapes, decorations, drinks, three-course meal
They can also provide vegetarian options, additional drinks, children's menu, canapes, evening buffet or gourmet barbeque. For menu options and further information click here.