Your wedding food can be tailored to suit you, whether you're looking for gourmet fine dining, hearty homecooked food or something totally different, the team are passionate about delivering the goods. The team believe that good food is at the forefront of every celebration and your wedding breakfast should be a fun-filled feast.
The impressive 15th century farmhouse is available for a one or two night stay, sleeping up to 16 guests. This well-loved manor house has been within the Deeley family for over 500 years and sits at the heart of the Tythe estate.
The Farmhouse includes seven double bedrooms and a bridal suite for the happy couple. As well as two large reception rooms, a dining room, country style kitchen, roaring open fires, a sumptuous wood-fuelled hot tub and a tennis court. There is also a Shepherd's Hut which sleeps two. You and your guests will certainly be in for an unforgettable experience.
New for 2023!
Let Tythe introduce you to The D'Oyley Wedding. Arrive with them on a Monday, indulge in your wedding on Tuesday and depart their estate on Wednesday. The same impeccable service, wonderful surroundings and luxurious accommodation, delicious food and unparalleled attention to detail - just that little bit more affordable.
The best weeks start on a Monday!
Incredible Winter Offer
Tythe have a fabulous and heavily discounted Winter Wedding offer for you for remaining dates through to *March 2024... Prices from £11,000.
Included in this offer is:
- Venue Hire
- The Farmhouse accommodation (sleeping 14)
- The Shepherds Hut (sleeps 2)
- Breakfast for 16 Farmhouse resident guests the morning after the wedding.
- 3-Course Wedding Breakfast (for a minimum of 60 people)
- The Nook (bridal preparation space)
- Ceremony Set-Up Fee
And the boring but important part, the T&C's
- 'One Night' Friday and Saturday weddings only
- Wedding Breakfast is for a minimum of 60 people (additional cost for extra guests over 60)
- Wedding Breakfast menu is an existing Tythe menu (details on request)
- No Corkage Fee (for up to 100 guests) includes wine and sparkling wine only. No soft drinks, beer or spirits are included. Additional cost for extra numbers.
- The Nook is available only as a getting ready space.
- Limited time offer
- *Excludes Bank Holidays and Easter Weekend March 2024
Please be sure to get in contact below to make sure Tythe are still offering this incredible package and to start planning your wedding!
Tythe have some winter dates available for those looking to wed soon:
- *Discounted* One Night Weddings (November and December 2023) from £4,250
- *Discounted One Night Weddings (January and February 2024) from £3750
- *Discounted* Two Night Weddings (December 2023, January and February 2024) from £14,500
These are just a handful of dates available for midweek and weekend dates this Winter 2023. Please get in touch with the team to find out more.
For those looking for some warmer dates, Tythe have some 2024 summer prime dates available as well:
- Saturday 4th May 2024
- Saturday 18th May 2024
- Saturday 25th May 2024
- Friday 19th July 2024
- Friday 23rd August 2024
To book tythe. for your wedding, get in touch via the contact buttons above or below this listing.