The Cosy Club is known for its delicious food. For functions and wedding receptions they can offer you and your wedding party a couple of different menus.
Party Menu - £17.95 per guest
This menu includes a sharing platter starter and a main course. You can also add cinnamon doughnuts, lemon posset or chocolate brownie for pudding.
Examples of the main dishes include:
- Truffled Kale and Leek Macaroni Cheese, topped with panko crumbs and served with garlic bread
- Pan-fried Salmon, with crème fraiche and herb crusted new potatoes, roasted cherry tomatoes and samphire
- 28 Day Aged 8oz Sirloin Steak, with thick-cut truffle chips, roasted tomatoes and a wild rocket and parmesan salad
Bites and Bowls Menu
If you are looking for something other than a traditional meal, perhaps this menu will tickle your fancy. Everything is intended to be shared and eaten with fingers, so could be a more communal option.
Example dishes include:
- Beef and bone marrow croquettes with Dijon mayo
- Tempura king prawns with soy and ginger dipping sauce
- Garlic mushrooms on sourdough roast with cream cheese
Meanwhile, the Bowls are more substantial that the Bites, and are designed to be eaten with a knife and a fork. After the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, this form of wedding breakfast food leapt in popularity.
Examples of the bowls you can enjoy include:
- Thai Green Vegetable Curry
- Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Salad
- Fish and Chips
The Cosy Club in Birmingham offers a wide range of packages. If you are looking for a more unconventional wedding reception, consider booking a gin or cocktail masterclass! They offer five prebuilt party packages, but are more than happy to tailor these perfectly to your needs.
To get some inspiration from their ready-made packages, we have outlined three below…
Create Your Own Drinks Reception
Includes beer, cocktail pitchers and mocktails.
Three courses per person - at just £22.90 per head - and free use of the room for five or more hours.
Cocktails and Dinner
Prosecco on arrival, three courses per guest, a dedicated staff member, and two cocktails of your choice for every guest.
If you want to book your wedding reception at The Cosy Club, get in touch by using the buttons to the right or below this listing.
The Cosy Club
33 Bennetts Hill