Priston Mill offer a wide selection of fine cuisine options, from mouthwatering traditional dinners to luxurious banquet and feast sharing platter menus. Priston Mill's catering specialists enjoy an enviable reputation for their superb service and fine ingredients, all sourced from trusted local suppliers. With the dedicated team working to ensure your special wedding day cuisine not only meets but exceeds your expectations, they will be able to offer first-class advice when choosing your perfect menu.
The kitchen offers plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, and will also cater for any allergies.
Reception Drinks and Canapés
Start with a tipple; a sparkling peach cocktail is a beautiful light summer drink, while the spiced rum and apple warmer would make an ideal autumnal treat. Nibbles include fennel seed, pumpkin seed and thyme flatbreads with a variety of toppings, and appetisers such as katsu arancini and lamb bonbons with a green herb crust.
Perfect for sharing, couples can choose one starter, three main and one dessert platter from the fantastic range offered, which includes:
- Priston Platter - glazed Somerset ham, Bath farmhouse cheddar, Somerset brie, celery, asparagus, radish, pickled onions, grape and apple chutney, quince jelly, piccalilli, with apple, carrot and hazelnut terrine and farmhouse bloomer
- Lemon roasted chicken stuffed with a citrus and herb tabbouleh served with asparagus, peas and tzatziki
- Rolled shoulder of lamb, rosemary gratin, served with sautéed broccoli, peas and curly kale with rosemary sauce
- Whole side of sea trout baked on cedar wood, with a citrus herb crust served with minted new potatoes and a sauce vierge
- Sweet potato gnocchi with wild mushrooms and spinach, coarse pesto with toasted hazelnuts (v)
- Butternut squash, sage and coriander risotto, topped with crispy sage (vn)
- Chocolate - triple chocolate brownie, dark chocolate and Bailey's tart, white chocolate mousse
For a traditional sit down meal, you can dine in style with a range of delicious options, including:
- Chicken, mushroom and truffle terrine with a celeriac remoulade and toasted sourdough
- Flaked salmon trout, fennel and red onion salsa, rocket and watercress salad with a horseradish dressing
- Carrot and cashew nut pâté, pickled radish, carrot and cucumber and a rye bread crostini (v)
- Moroccan spiced lamb shank, cauliflower, apricot, almond and coriander couscous with a tagine sauce
- Roasted sea trout, sautéed new potatoes, samphire and a lemon chive butter sauce
- Iced mango, passion fruit, honey and yoghurt terrine with granola
- Baked white chocolate and salted caramel cheesecake with toffee popcorn
For a delicious traditional menu with fresh ingredients, pick from the entertaining menu, which includes dishes such as:
- Confit duck terrine wrapped in Parma ham with plum chutney and toasted sourdough
- Smoked haddock, cod, salmon and dill fishcake with celery and fennel and a lemon aioli
- Heirloom tomato, feta and cannellini bean salad with pumpkin seeds and salsa verde (v)
- Pork tenderloin on buttered kale with a streaky bacon shard, pulled pork bonbon, smoked garlic potato gratin and a calvados cream sauce
- Fillets of sea bass with sun blush tomato kibbled wheat and sauce vierge
- Raspberry and nougat parfait with pistachio biscuit and a raspberry coulis
- Layered white and dark chocolate mousse with chocolate crumb and toasted marshmallow
Vegan and Vegetarian
To accommodate for all guests, Priston Mill have sourced delicious ingredients for vegan and vegetarian meals. These can be chosen alongside the Dining and Entertaining menus.
- Crispy fried carrot, chimichurri, harissa and mint yoghurt (vn)
- Mushroom and chestnut pâté with tarragon, pickled cucumber and crostini (vn)
- Double baked Bath cheddar and leek soufflé with pickled apple and walnut salad (v)
- Pea and courgette risotto with Rachel's goat's cheese and truffle oil (v, vn option)
- Chargrilled aubergine with roasted squash, Puy lentil and dukkah salad with a yoghurt dressing (v, vn option)
- Spinach, pumpkin and chickpea curry with rice and winter vegetable pakoras (vn)
- Coconut mousse, passion fruit and lime roasted pineapple, praline (vn)
- Dark chocolate torte, raspberry gel, pistachio crumb (vn)
As if this isn't enough, the excellent team at Priston Mill also offer a barbecue menu and options for munching in the evening across a range of budgets. Get in touch for the full mouthwatering menus.
There is also an extensive wine list, carefully selected to complement the dishes from the menus, and even a choice of Champagne. A corkage charge is in place if you would rather provide your own bottles.