Originally a 17th century country house, this venue possesses an extensive historic background. Originally known as the Manor of Ansty, this building was owned by the Stanhope family in 1406 and was later purchased by the Earl of Shrewsbury in 1506.
The original manor was later repurchased by Edward Tayler in 1678 who converted it into a two-story manor, which was then passed on to the Adams Family. The manor remained in the family until 1965, until it was more recently converted into a hotel establishment.
A selection of the function rooms available can be found below.
The largest available space, this room features floor to ceiling windows offering plenty of natural daylight. With beautiful wide open spaces and neutral tones to suit any theme, this is an ideal wedding venue.
Ceremony capacity - 120 guests
Wedding Breakfast Capacity - 120 guests
Reception Capacity - 150 guests
The Rose Room
Offering access onto a patio and scenic landscaped gardens, this space is the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. Supplying plenty of natural beauty, it is an excellent space for a summer wedding.
Ceremony capacity - 100 guests
Wedding Breakfast capacity - 60 guests
Reception capacity - 60 guests
The Drawing Room
This room is located at the anterior of the venue, offering remarkable views of the Warwickshire countryside, catering to a more intimate wedding day.
Ceremony capacity - 50 guests
Wedding Breakfast capacity - 40 guests