Hadsham Farm is a traditional family-run farm located on the northern edge of the Cotswolds and they love offering stunning Tipi Wedding Receptions. When they are not hosting magical weddings, they are open to public events including Lambing and Pumpkin Picking. If you like the feel of Hadsham maybe consider popping to one of their events to see if it is right for your wedding day.
With exclusive use of the venue and its infrastructure, including permanent Tipis, power, toilets, showers, accommodation, water, furniture, lighting, and a sound system, you have the freedom to organize the rest, from the food and drinks to the decorations and music. Hadsham offer the flexibility to choose your own suppliers, allowing you to craft a truly unique occasion. Their weekend hire spans from Friday (9 am) to Sunday (3 pm), while mid-week hire covers Tuesday (midday) to Thursday (midday). Say 'I Do' with a view and let your dream wedding come to life at their enchanting venue.
If the pictures don't already say it all, here are some of the facilities at Hadsham:
- 3 stunning interlinked Nordic Tipis suitable for 100-150 seated guests
- A beautiful 'chill-out' Tipi with various chill-out furniture and an indoor bio-ethanol firepit, connected to the main Tipis
- Weather-proof panoramic frontage offering a view of the lake in all weathers
- Thermostatically controlled heating for colder evenings
- Catering Tent linked to the main Tipis
- Luxury toilets with disabled access and baby changing facilities
- Showers with 3 cubicles and a small dressing room for overnight camping guests to freshen up
- Wedding Suite featuring a luxury Shepherd's Hut with a king-sized bed and en-suite shower/WC
- 'Green' Power provided through solar panels, batteries, and a 'super silent' generator, including fuel and cable distribution
- Luxury Glamping Accommodation with Bell Tent options available for guests to book online
- Drinking water available on-site
- Permanent infrastructure including a car park, service access tracks, decking pathways, festoon lighting, and more, ensuring a seamless experience beyond just a field with a Tipi.