Eats, Treats And Sweets
These fun, traditional tricycles will not only add an exciting visual element to your celebration, but will also provide an unusual and quirky dessert option. A nattily-attired, friendly and professional attendant, complete with straw boater, will serve award-winning Marshfield Farm ice-cream or sorbet. This ice-cream is made near Bath from organic ingredients, and comes in over 30 flavours.
- Tasty waffle cones or tubs
- Cadbury's flakes, sprinkles and sauces
- Tricycle can be decorated to match your wedding theme
- Can operate indoors or outdoors
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and diabetic options available
If you and your guests have a sweet tooth then Garbanzo's sweet cart would make a great addition to your reception. Paul and Rebecca will fill your cart with high-quality confectionery, including classic candies that will whisk you right back to your childhood. Alternatively, if you would prefer to source the sweets yourself, you can hire the cart 'dry' and then fill it with all of your favourites.
- Available for drinks receptions or evening celebrations
- Decorated with colours, fairylights, bunting and a tablecloth
- Complete with jars and sweets, or you supply your own containers and/or sweets
- Choose from over 60 different sweets
- Cart can be used as a cake table, gift table or to display a postbox
Chocolate is universally popular as a special treat, so chocolate fountains are always a winner. Garbanzo's offer you the chance to hire a high-quality Sephra chocolate fountain for your wedding reception. Garbanzo's will provide a range of tasty treats to dip into their delicious Belgian chocolate, from strawberries to profiteroles, fudge to marshmallows, grapes and even Turkish Delight.
- Illuminated base that changes colour
- Wind guard for when serving outdoors
- Unlimited dark, milk or white Belgian chocolate
- Recommended for wedding parties of 50-200 guests
- Attendant will assist guests and keep the fountain running
Strawberries And Cream Tricycle
For a typically British summer wedding treat, why not offer your guests outstanding locally-sourced strawberries, served with a luxurious helping of cream or ice-cream. Strawberries and cream will be served from Garbanzo's wonderfully traditional tricycle.
- At least one tub of strawberries and cream per guest
- Double cream, delicious Cornish clotted cream, or ice-cream
- Cover in hot Belgian chocolate for an evening treat
A treat for your adult guests, the Cider Tricycle can be stocked with traditional farmhouse scrumpy or modern sparkling varieties. Whether it's a summer or winter wedding, you can enjoy either a real taste of the West Country or a warming cup of mulled cider.
- Choose from traditional scrumpy or newer sparkling cider
- Unusual, innovative mobile bar
- Savoury snacks to complement your cider