From mouth-watering canapés and starters and beautifully presented main courses to indulgent desserts, all dishes are created from the finest locally-sourced produce.
- Pea and mint risotto cakes with lemon crème fraÎche
- Cherry tomato, boccaccini mozzarella and basil
- Rosemary-smoked chicken with charred courgette and tomato fondue
- Roast beef fillet with mini Yorkshire pudding and horseradish cream
- Scallop and black pudding with caramelised apple
- Thai cured salmon on toasted brioche, crème fraîche and chilli jam
Sample Menu 1
- Home-smoked chicken and ham hock terrine with spring vegetable piccalilli and Offenham baby leaf salad
- Herb-crusted cannon of lamb with fondant potato, compôte of Buckland vine tomatoes with bundles of seasonal vegetables and rosemary-infused jus
- Baked rhubarb and custard tart with ginger syrup
Sample Menu 2
- Seared hand-dived scallops with crisp pancetta, sautéed girolles and baby spinach with sage butter
- Shoulder of free-range pork, slow roasted with elderflower and ginger served with Boulanger potatoes and seasonal root vegetables and crackling
Trio Of Apple
- Apple tart tatin with vanilla ice-cream
- Apple fool with apple crisp
- Iced apple parfait with mini toffee apple
Send Debbie an enquiry for more information about cuisine at Sudeley Castle.
Long before their wedding date, each couple will partake in an in-depth consultation with Sudeley Castle's experienced wedding coordinator Debbie, who will then begin to plan a bespoke celebration centred around wedding theme, budget and numbers.
Five separate areas are licensed for the conduct of civil wedding ceremonies:-
The Library - This small, private library is a treasure trove of fine art and antiques, and offers a perfect location for intimate civil ceremonies with up to 50 guests.
Chandos Hall - Found within Sudeley's luxurious holiday cottage, a short walk from the castle, Chandos Hall accommodates 50 guests for an intimate civil ceremony.
The Long Room - Located inside the castle, The Long Room can facilitate wedding ceremonies with up to 80 guests.
The Medieval Banqueting Room - Decorated with an impressive display of armour, The Medieval Banqueting Room features a roaring fire and can be magically lit by candlelight, accommodating up to 100 wedding ceremony guests.
St Mary's Chapel - This enchanting chapel, lyrically situated at the heart of Sudeley's award-winning gardens, is a perfect location for traditional ceremonies for up to 100.
For larger wedding reception parties, there is ample space out in the grounds for a stylish marquee or a series of similar structures to be erected.
The North Lawn - Located close to the surviving castle, overlooking the Tudor ruins, stunning gardens and pond, The North Lawn is a perfect spot to place a marquee for a large celebration with up to 500 guests.
The Hop Field - Featuring incredible views over the Queen's garden and the original banqueting hall, the Hop Field is another ideal space to position a wedding marquee.
The Mulberry Lawn - Surrounded by examples of that species of tree, Mulberry Lawn can accommodate a smaller marquee, suitable for parties of up to 180 guests.