About The Old Chapel Centre was built in 1801 as an Independent Church of Christ. It has recently been refurbished but the interior has been unchanged for 200 years. It still has many of its original features including gorgeous stained glass windows, wooden panelling, pews and, of course, the pipe organ. The Old Chapel Centre is run on a voluntary basis. It is suitable for ceremonies of a Christian nature but will open their doors to those who worship other faiths. They have the options of wedding service, wedding service and reception or reception-only - all at an affordable rate.