A professional through and through, Martin is an active member of the Wedding DJ Alliance and the National Association of DJ's.
Having been performing for over 15 years, he knows how to involve all your guests in the fun with his seamless repertoire catering to all ages.
Feeling very lucky to be doing what he loves for a living, Martin can't wait to dazzle your guests with his light shows, colourful up lighting and a seamless song selection.
Weddings bring together an eclectic group of people, from close family to friends and acquaintances. This means a mixture of music tastes and preferences which can be tricky to please!
Martin Lake Road Shows boasts a vast music library providing laid back, soulful sounds when people are arriving before continuing to up the ante when people are ready to hit the dance floor.
A sample list of songs can be found below:
First Dance Songs
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- All Of Me - John Legend
- A ThoAt Last - Etta James
- Unforgettable - Nat King
- Coleusand Years - Christina Perri
- I Loved Her First - Heartland
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- New York New York - Frank Sinatra
Not only does Martin use the very best sound and lighting equipment, he is more than happy to organise a consultation at your chosen wedding venue. Here he can study the available space and offer his thoughts on where best to it all set up for an evening of fantastic music.
Martin carries with him all of the equipment he requires and can set up and dismantle himself.
Brides and grooms can also take advantage of the numerous packages available as Martin works with you enquiry to event to provide a hassle-free service.
Martin's all-inclusive All Day Wedding Package starts at a very reasonable £1050 and provides:
- Eight uplighters to compliment your wedding colours
- Background music for drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- Radio microphone for speeches
- Up to a 5 hour evening disco
Martin is also happy to play music just for ceremonies for a price of £250.