From canapés to cocktails, the in-house catering team at Hunters Hall has you covered. They have a range of menus to choose from, all with vegetarian options, and will be happy to discuss bespoke options.
Choose a sit-down three course meal with seasonal ingredients, a farmhouse tea complete with cakes and sandwiches, or a relaxed menu for the main event. In the evening, you can opt for sharing platters, a hog roast or a delicious finger buffet. There are children's menus available and you can find out more about the mouthwatering food on offer by contacting the wedding team.
Every wedding at Hunters Hall is special, and the team have a great deal of experience in how to throw a memorable event. There are separate food and drinks packages, both otherwise every wedding will include:
- Exclusive use of the venue including gardens and surrounding land
- Wedding coordination from first contact to waving you off
- Delicious on-site catering from the Head Chef and his team
- Fully stocked bar for your guests, with card facilities
- Waiting and bar staff throughout your event
- Tables, linen, glasses, cutlery and crockery for your wedding breakfast
- Lime washed wooden chivari chairs for your guests
- Various venue decorations including glass hurricane lamps, coloured uplighters, vintage post box, easel, mirror plates, wooden log slices, vintage step ladder, wishing tree and more, all free of charge
- Choice of silver or wooden cake stand, plus a cake knife
- Master of Ceremonies
- Bridal Preparation Room from midday on your wedding day
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the newlyweds
Hunters Hall has eleven bespoke en suite bathrooms so late-night revellers don't need to worry about hailing a taxi. Each bedroom has its own quirky personality, which will provide a talking point for sore heads over a complimentary full English breakfast the morning after.
There are a range of double, twins and family bedrooms, altogether sleeping up to 27 people in the Farmhouse, Courtyard and self-contained Gig House, all exclusively for wedding guests. You can also make the most of an optional night prior package to celebrate in the local area, and a romantic bridal preparation room.
Been swept up by the charm of a rustic wedding at Hunters Hall? Make contact by using the buttons below and to the side of this listing.