Eastwood Park was originally owned by prosperous Bristolians. The well-to-do and distinguished Jenkinson family had much to do with the local area from as far back as the 16th century.
Work on the Regency Eastwood Park house commenced during 1820, before it was remodelled to a form similar to that of today's building in 1865. After being the family residence for over 100 years, the estate was sold on and became home to a number of different organisations throughout the later 20th century, including a school for The Ministry of Home Security and Air Raids during WW2, before serving as a centre of various forms of health care until 1997.
Eastwood Park has been featured as the film set of a number of TV series, including Casualty, Mistresses, 4 Weddings and Skins.