The Bath Racecourse team pride themselves on hosting wedding celebrations that are absolutely unique to each individual couple, and this includes the menu! During an initial consultation, discuss with the staff your specific requirements and preferred dishes, and a completely bespoke menu will be put together by their award-winning caterers especially for you!
Menus will be individually created to suit budgets, wedding themes and any specific dietary requirements either you or any of your guests may ask for, and can range from simple buffets to extravagant formal banquets.
Three-Course Formal Dining Menu
Starter - Smoked salmon served with toasted brioche, horseradish cream and capers
Main Course - Baked breast of chicken, stuffed with mozzarella and fresh herbs, wrapped in Parma ham with vermouth cream sauce, and served with potato rissole and French beans
Dessert - White chocolate and Baileys cheesecake, followed by freshly-brewed Fair Trade tea and coffee alongside Bath Racecourse white chocolate fudge
Two-Course Fork Buffet
- Confit duck with sesame and fresh garden ginger, tossed in egg noodles and bean shoots, scented with hoi-sin and soy sauce
- Poached smoked river salmon, freshwater king prawns, lemons, capers and a dill lime mayonnaise
- Honey-roast Gloucester gammon ham with sugared apricots
- Cajun prawn skewers
- Feta cheese and red onion quiche
- Mixed seasonal leaf salad
- Tomato and pepper pasta
- Coleslaw salad
- Hot buttered new potatoes
- Assorted breads
Dessert - Traditional Bath Racecourse vanilla custard and coconut tart, served with raspberry cream
Should you be planning a wedding during the height of summer, Bath Racecourse can also provide a delicious selection of food for outdoor barbecues or hog-roasts.